Saturday 29 August 2015

Your Questions About Women's Shoes

Maria asks…

Where can I find a discontinued Adidas Marathon 10 Women's running shoe?

I am looking for a VERY specific Adidas running shoe. The Marathon 10 Women's running shoe in Pink Buzz/Magic Yellow/Blue. I am finding other colors, but REALLY want the specific colors I mentioned. Couldn't there be some of these shoes left over from production SOMEWHERE? Can anyone help? Please?

Our pick of the answers:

E-bay or amazon

Laura asks…

Could a girl who wears size 9 womans shoe fit into size 11 woman's converses?

I was planning on shipping my girlfriend these size 11 woman's converse shoes but I just found out she wears size 9. Would they be able to fit good enough?

Our pick of the answers:

Are u crazy! If she wears size 9 then size 7 or 8 is the fit for her in coverse because converse are always a size bigger. I wear a size 9 and a half in normal shoes so they gave me a size 7,Which is the perfect size for me. I suggest u ask the stores clerk what size would fit her because 11 would be 5 times bigger for her!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment