Wednesday 26 August 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 11

Maria asks…

Does my shoe size sound too big for my height?

I'm a 15-year-old girl, around 5'8", size 10 womens' shoe (or 11 in boots). I mean it just seems like my feet are way too big for my height, what do you think? I'm only an inch taller than my Mom and my feet are three sizes bigger than hers.

Our pick of the answers:

No, lots of women wear size 11 these days. They average a bit taller than you, but not much. Americans are no taller than they were 50 years ago, but feet are several sizes bigger. This partly explains why yours are bigger than your mom's, and only one size smaller than mine (I'm a 5'11" guy).

Carol asks…

girls If you dated a guy with size 8 shoe what would you think about them?

I'm 17 years old and 5'11 girls what would you think about guy with small feet, and is this a small shoe. Also what would this shoe size be in womens?

Our pick of the answers:

Why are you worried about what size in womens sizing a shoe is? If a woman judges you solely(pun intended) on shoe size, then she isnt the right fit(again) for you. Besides, you know what the say about a guy with big feet! ("ill bet he has trouble finding the right size")

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment