Saturday 22 August 2015

Your Questions About Stilettos Nails

Carol asks…

Acrylic/stiletto nail info?? PLZ HELP?

I've been debating weather to have my nails done for a couple of months now I was just wondering how long they usually last? Also I have a blackberry and wonder if it will be hard to type with long nails? Also do men like these nails because i dont want my boyfriend to be thinking 'ew theyre vile' Any other info please leave bellow x

Our pick of the answers:

As a guy, I can only answer part of your question. Personally I think acrylic nails make a womans hands look gorgeous. I've heard that some guys don't like them, but I don't understand why. If your boyfriend likes it when you dress up, and never complains that you wear too much makeup, he'll love them.

Mary asks…

NAILS: Lady Gaga Claw?

I'm looking to have my nails done in a talon/claw shape but how can I do this? An example would be from Lady Gaga's video Judas. I can shape my nails into points but their all straight and bleghh I don't want a 'normal mani' I want my claws c; I live as a preformer not act as one.

Our pick of the answers:

Their called Stiletto nails. You would have to look for a salon that can do stilettos with acrylic. You can find examples on youtube by looking up OPI acrylic nail art

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Stilettos Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment