Thursday 6 August 2015

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 11

Donna asks…

Can someone find a chart and tell me what shoe size I am?

Some nimrod lady on eBay.com says I'm a Mens Size 8. But I disagree because I've been wearing a 10 for 1-2 years now. She said my foot measured up to be an 8. If a shoe professional can help me. I think she wants me to buy the wrong shoe size or something. Here are the measurements I got for http://www.shoes.com (they have a chart) : Mearsuring from my heel to my big toe I got 11" and that's about all you need right? I also flipped my shoe over and got 12" from the rubber sole that you walk on. So what shoe size am I? Do you know? I don't know what is up with people trying to disagree with me. When I think I know my shoe size.

Our pick of the answers:

Don't listen to her. If somebody is on eBay, chances are they will do ANYTHING to make someone buy from them. If you're a size 10, an 8 DEFINETLY will not fit you. I'm pretty sure of that. Unless it's a foreign shoe size, then you're on your own with converting measurements.

Jenny asks…

Men does it matter to you if a lady has big feet?

Say she is taller and has a size 11 shoe. Is this unattractive to you?

Our pick of the answers:

No men should find that unattractive. Its a plus if your tall, men usually are attracted to their legs and not their feet. People just need to realize how sensitive girls are about their looks. Personally Looks shouldn't matter either. Finding someone who likes you for who you are is a real keeper.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment