Tuesday 18 August 2015

Your Questions About Stilettos Bar

Jenny asks…

Is it okay for a hijabi to wear stilettos?

some men can find em sexy, but you ladies are allowed to show yoir feet right?

Our pick of the answers:

As cute as they look, NO don't wear them. You see, in the bars and clubs women who dance on poles wear those heels. They are hooker wear. I'm telling you for your own good. If you do want to wear them, wear them with a looong skirt or dress that covers them. And make sure that they don't click on the floor.

Mary asks…

Where to buy fake nails in bulk?

I'm looking to buy a bunch of fake nails at a time of all different colors, but I really need white. I'm not looking for tips and that's all I been finding. I'd like to find bulks of 20, 50, 100, or 500. I'd like to find acrylic. Nothing too cheap, but not the most expensive kind out there either lol. If you say ebay or amazon can you link me because all I can find is tips.

Our pick of the answers:

I swear by this seller, I buy ost of my acrylic/gel nail accessories and nail art from them, there excellent! The nails are cheap but Ive baught the same ones in clear and there excellent! Http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/500-WHITE-FULL-WELL-FALSE-UV-GEL-NAIL-ART-TIPS-NA024-2-/110510384947?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Nails_Manicure_Pedicure_CA&hash=item19baeea733 wehn you put what your looking for in a search bar, type 'full well faulse nails' of full cover faulse nails', thats what these nails are called, there are different types to, european square short nails, short/long oval nails, short/long classic sqare nails, stiletto full cover nails etc. Look up the different types and see which ones you think are a more comfortable length for you

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment