Wednesday 12 August 2015

Your Questions About Women's Shoes

Carol asks…

How to make work shoes all black?

For work we are required to wear all black shoes, unfortunately women's shoes hardly ever come in all black and the ones that do, are flat and hurt my feet because I have very high arches. I bought men's shoes because they were all I could find at a reasonable price (women's were $160) and they didn't hurt my feet. They're black Puma's but they have small stripes of silver and a little silver puma at the top. My manager said they're ok but to color them in with sharpie, and being a female asking me to mark on a shoe is like murder. Is there any way to make the stripes less noticeable without completely marking on them?

Our pick of the answers:

Maybe use spray paint, it will go on cleaner but just be careful, don't spray it on you skin.

Sandy asks…

How to start designing and manufacturing own shoe business?

A friend and I are wanting to start designing a line of women's shoes but we don't konow how to get started. We have no connections with anyone in the fashion business and actually don't know were to start with the manufacturing. Does anyone know some good companies that are good for a partnership to help us get started and headed in the right direction? SEAN 7...yes i would love to know more about the manufactuers

Our pick of the answers:

Where are you located? I have some manufacturing connections in China, as you know most of the wholesalers imported their inventories from there, so if you can have shoes shipped directly from the manufacture, it would cut a lot of cost. Anyways, let me know if you would like to know more.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Women's Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment