Wednesday 19 August 2015

Your Questions About Heels Over Head Lyrics

Linda asks…

What song is this?

I know it, I just can't think of what the title is. Help me out please? It goes like: "Now I'm heals over head, I'm hangin upside down. Thinking how you left me for dead. California bound. And when you hit the coast I hope you'll think of me. And how I'm stuck here with the ghost, of what we used to be". What's the title?? Please and thank you!! :-)

Our pick of the answers:

"Heels Over Head" by Boys Like Girls Lyrics: http://www.lyricsdir.com/boys-like-girls-heels-over-head-lyrics.html Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQwAhyLyihM

Sandra asks…

LIL WAYNE SONG LYRICS?

I need like a few sayings i could write about lil wayne take into mind im a girl so it cant be about other girls lol something like MRS CARTER or even lyrics..... examples : -my number is 911 -nothing but handcuffs and heels I NEED MORE! :)

Our pick of the answers:

Lil Wayne Lollipop lyrics [Intro: Lil Wayne] Ow... Uh Huh No Oh no... Young Mula Baby I say he so sweet Make her wanna lick the wrapper So I let her lick the wrapper [Bridge: Static Major + (Lil Wayne)] She she lick me Like a lollipop (Yeah) She she lick me Like a lollipop (Yeah) She she lick Like a lollipop (Yeah) She she lick Me Like a lollipop [Chorus: Static Major + Lil Wayne (x2)] Shawty wanna thug Bottles in the club Shawty wanna hump You know I like to touch Ya lovely lady lumps [Verse 1: Lil Wayne] Come On Yeah Okay Lil mama had a swag like mine She even wear her hair Down her back like mine I make her feel right When it's wrong like lyin' Man she ain't never Had a love like mine But Man I ain't never Seen an ass like hers That pussy in my mouth Had me loss for words Told her to back it up Like berp berp And I made that ass jump Like jerp jerp And that's when she [Bridge: Static Major + (Lil Wayne)] She lick me Like a lollipop (Oh yeah I like that) She lick me Like a lollipop (I like that) She lick me Like a lollipop (I like that) She lick me Like a lollipop [Chorus] [Chorus: Static Major + (Lil Wayne)] Shawty wanna thug (oh yeah I like that) Bottles in the club (oh yeah I like that) Shawty wanna hump You know I like to touch Ya lovely lady lumps [Verse 2: Lil Wayne] Ooooooooo Okay After you back it up Then stop Drop It shawty Drop it like it's hot Drop it like it's hot Do do do it shawty Don't stop Shawty said the nigga That she with ain't shit Shawty said the nigga That she with ain't this Shawty said the nigga That she with can't hit But shawty I'm ma hit it, hit it, Like I can't miss And He can't do this And He don't do that Shawty need a refund Need a bring that nigga back Just like a refund I make her bring that ass back And she bring that ass back Because I Like That [Chorus: Static Major + (Lil Wayne)] Shawty wanna thug (yeah I like that) Bottles in the club (yeah I like that) Shawty wanna hump You know I like to touch Ya lovely lady lumps [Bridge: Static Major + (Lil Wayne)] Shawty wanna lick-lick-lick-lick me Like a lollipop Shawty wanna lick-lick-lick-lick me Like a lollipop Shawty wanna lick me Like a lollipop She lick me Like a lollipop (I Let her lick the wrapper) [Chorus: Lil Wayne] Shawty wanna thug Bottles in the club Shawty wanna hump You know I like to touch Ya lovely lady lumps Stat [Break: Static Major (x4)] Call me so I can Make it juicy for you Call me so I can Get it juicy for you [Chorus: Static Major + Lil Wayne (2x)] Shawty wanna thug Bottles in the club Shawty wanna hump You know I'd like to touch Ya lovely lady lumps [Verse 3: Lil Wayne] I get her on top She drop it like it's hot And when I'm at the bottom She Hilary Rodham (Ha) The Middle of the Bed (Yeah) Give and gettin' head (Huh) Give and gettin' head (Huh) Give and gettin' head (Ha) I said hmmmm I like that Say hmmmm yea I like that I said hmmmm yea I like that Hmm hmmm Call me so I can Come and do it for you Call me so I can Come and prove it for you Call me so I can Make it juicy for you Call me so I can Get it juicy for you [Outro: Static Major + (Lil Wayne)] Shawty wanna lick-lick-lick-lick me Like a lollipop (Hahaha) She She lick-lick-lick-lick me Like a lollipop (I say he so sweet Make her wanna lick the rapper) She She lick me Like a lollipop (And She Do) She lick me Like a lollipop (So I let her lick the wrapper)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Heels Over Head Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment