Monday 3 August 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 12

Sandy asks…

What should a foot size be for a girl of 5'8''?

I am 16 and believe I am tall but I am curious what should by shoe size be around? Please don't just answer and say "it doesnt matter and it is different for each person".

Our pick of the answers:

With the average female height at 5'4" and average foot size at 8.5, I'd expect a size 10 foot for you. As a guy I stand 5'10.5" and my feet are a 12 in womens.

Helen asks…

What is the ratio of foot size from male to female?

I crossdress and wear a size 10 1/2 mens and crossdress, I want to know what size female shoe to buy

Our pick of the answers:

I'm also a mens 10.5, and find that womens 12 can be a little big in open-toed shoes. There aren't too many womens size 11.5 shoes, but sometimes size 11 can be OK. It turns me on that there are loads of women with size 11 feet these days - virtually as long as mine.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-womens-shoes-size-12-26/

No comments:

Post a Comment