Sunday 23 August 2015

Your Questions About High Heels For Prom

Sandy asks…

How to walk in high heels?

OK so next year I've got my prom and I want to wear high heels , but I really can walk in high heels I never wear them , how can I walk normally in high heels , when ever I walk in them I walk really slow and wierdly . Thanks

Our pick of the answers:

Well I mean it's just like ridig a bike lol the more you do it the better it goes start with just a small heel and then slowly increase it or you could try walking in wedges first beacasue they are easier to walk in how this helps xx

Helen asks…

What colour shoes go with a silver prom dress?

Im looking for closed toe high heels, but not sure on the colour. The dress has silver and black sparklers on the shoulders and top part,the rest of the dress silver The dress is knee length and is a tiny bit poofy. I want a fairly bright colour, because everyones wearing bright coloured dresses, whereas mine isnt so i want the shoes to bright to stand out. Thanks in advanced, also if you could show me some links i'd be extremely grateful ,thankyouuu

Our pick of the answers:

I would go with a blue colour, maybe something like this http://www.shoefashionista.com/shoes/heeled-shoes-2/nebila-blue-high-heel-stilleto-court-shoes.html Or maybe plain coloured shoes with a bright decal like this... Http://m.zalando.co.uk/iron-fist-night-a-light-high-heels-blue-ir111a02b-550.html?wmc=AFF44_AW_EN.79682_..&awc=3356_1364066200_3c04bf380d981023a1e66017470cd3b6 Hope I helped :-) !

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment