Friday 7 August 2015

Your Questions About Shoes For Women With Flat Feet

Ruth asks…

Socks for Flats Women shoe size 11?

I recently got a new pair of flats (first time I've worn them) and after about a week my feet started to stink REALLY bad. I've washed them and scrubbed them really hard and finally got the smell out but I'm now looking for those certain socks that you can wear with them, where they don't really show, the only problem is I wear a size 11 in womens. I bought some at Walmart that were up to a size 10 and they keep slipping off my feet. If anyone has any links or sites that have the "no show" socks for women shoe size 11 I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks much!

Our pick of the answers:

You could try foot powder?? That's the only downfall with flats....sweaty feet!! When I wear flats, I take them off a lot just for a few seconds throughout the day and none of my shoes are smelly. Try that....free *shrugs*

Helen asks…

Boat Shoes? I have flat feet...?

I'm thinking about investing in pair of boat shoes. I have flat feet so I don't know if Sperry Boat shoes would offer enough support. Has anyone else had this problem?

Our pick of the answers:

I am a women, however I have very flat feet. I also own a men's boutique so I tend to be on my feet allot. My solution when I wear flat shoes with not a lot of support is to get the in soles. You can get them at walmart for between $6-$15 depending on what type you get. I prefer the gel inserts by Dr. Scholes. Good Luck

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment