Monday 31 August 2015

Your Questions About Shoes For Women

Susan asks…

Basketball shoes for women?

I just made the Freshman team, and I need some good basketball shoes that come up for ankle protection. Any Nikes or Adidas shoes that anyone would really like to recommend? Thanks(:

Our pick of the answers:

Congrats!!! I recommend any men's basketball shoe by NIke. They last longer than any of the women's versions i have tried. They are also wider and have a little more arch support than adidas which makes then more comfortable to play in. Make sure you jump around in them when you try them on.

Sandy asks…

Where can i get proper running shoes for women?

I need to get some running shoes for my cousin

Our pick of the answers:

Any reputable running store should stock women's shoes. It's best to get them fitted, for example, my wife finds a narrow men's running shoe more comfortable than a wide women's running shoe.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment