Sunday 16 August 2015

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 12

Linda asks…

what should i wear to a metrostation concert?

i'm taking my 12 yr old daughter to a metro station concert they are alternative rock and kind of punk and i don't want to look like an old lady and embarass her. i'm 32 and plus size. any ideas on what i should wear?

Our pick of the answers:

Get a metro station tee! Or Graphic tee & if you have skinny jeans then WEAR them! & how bout Vans for shoes? Btw, i lovee them. Lols

Laura asks…

How to cut concrete stepping stones?

I am an older lady who just finished placing about 65 of those 12 X 12 inch concrete stepping stones in my yard. I need to cut a couple of them to fit between the last one and the house. I don't have any special concrete tools. I am pretty handy, but only have hammers, screwdrivers, pliers, a hack saw, and alot of smaller tools. Can someone advise me how I can cut a couple of these pavers with what I have? Any ideas will be greatly appreicated.

Our pick of the answers:

Well Ma'am this is what I did. I wanted to put in pavers but, the price forbid it. I saw a article on adobe the Mexicans were making out of mud so, I thought why not cement. I ended up after two years making 1300 bricks and two hundred feet of sidewalk and six small patios out of the forms I made for the cement. I made the forms out of wood and the size i wanted, I did make some the were two inches thick and twenty inches wide for certain areas, you can take the forms off right away and let the bricks dry for a day in the sun. It worked out beautiful. I'm going to make more slabs this summer twenty inches square and put in colored glass, beads and some with old horse shoes I picked up. Another idea is to Modge podge pictures of Grand children in the cement when it dries for the garden, I tried some and it works beautiful.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-ladies-shoes-size-12-19/

No comments:

Post a Comment