Thursday 27 August 2015

Your Questions About High Heels For Men

Lisa asks…

Do men think that women in really high heels are trashy?

I wear really high heels because I'm really short, and I like the way I feel in them. I just bought these boots, for instance. http://us-cdn.justfab.com/media/images/products/351525-01/351525-01-1_860x860.jpg I seem to get more attention from men when I'm in high heels. I don't feel like I get any attention at all when I'm not, actually, but to be fair, I don't really go out that much due to a chronic illness. But I wonder if the only reason I get more attention is men equate my really high heels with easiness.

Our pick of the answers:

As a straight guy, let me try to bring a bit of logic and reason to this question, based upon what I've noticed over the years. I think it's more about how you walk in heels. If you are wearing really high heels, you stand a chance of falling into one of two looks - the "tranny" look, or the "I've just sh!t myself" look. If your heels are so high that you're 'clumping' along so that the ball of your foot is touching the ground at the same time as your heel, you have successully achieved the "tranny" look!! Congratulations. However, if your heels are so high that it's making you bend both knees whilst walking (your body is trying to straighten up the angle of your pointed foot) you have perfected the "I've just sh!t myself" look. Again - well done. To me, either of these look trashy. They are certainly not good looks on a woman (or even a man for that matter). However, if you can walk elegently in your heels with your head up and your legs pretty much "kicking" straight on each step, with a little bit of a wiggle in your hips, then it's far, far less likely to look trashy. I think part of the point in wearing heels is more about how they make you feel, rather than how they make you look. Personally, I really don't like the huge platform shoes which are out there. However, those have a small platform which fits well with the rest of the boot. Go for it, babe!! Enjoy being tall.

Betty asks…

Girls, why do you wear high heels?

When you wear high heels, are you doing it because you like it or to be attractive to guys? Or both? And how do you feel when you wear them? Also, does you boyfriend or husband like it when you do?

Our pick of the answers:

I wear high heels because they are beautiful. Plus, being a little bit on the short side, they make me look taller. And they make my legs look longer. The higher the better. I don't wear them to impress men or anything, but i do notice that men like a woman in a high heel. All in all: high heels make me feel really great!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About High Heels For Men

No comments:

Post a Comment