Tuesday 11 August 2015

Your Questions About Shoes For Women With Wide Feet

Ruth asks…

where can I find woman shoes with big toe box?

i hav had several surgeries on my toes and now hav large and wide foot., 10W!! It is very difficult to find shoes, boots that are halfway stylish, hoping someone out there has solution. I am in need of sneakers.

Our pick of the answers:

I found these for you > I know Rockport makes shoes for wider feet. Http://www.rockport.com/womens-shoes/active-shoes/womens-footwear-categories-active,default,sc.html Found this one > http://www.runningshoeswizard.com/best-running-shoes-with-wide-toe-box.html These are listed in this website I found > http://video.onlineshoes.com/p/102/stylish-shoes-with-wiggle-room-consider-the-humble-toe-box/ (It says video in the link, but it doesn't open to a video.) 1. Dansko Professional 2. Keen Carmel 3. Aravon Mia 4. Born Codder 5. Wolky Ballota Hope that helps.

Susan asks…

What are REALLY Comfortable Women's Wide Width shoes shoes?

I have short wide feet. I think I'm about a 6 1/2 to 7WW maybe even a www. I'm not sure. I am looking for both dress shoes and sneakers. I prefer shoes that are sold in a store rather than online so I can try them on. Mrs Lillian, why did you just post a link to a shoe website that doesn't sell wide widths?

Our pick of the answers:

Wow i was gonna say crocs but i dont think they have dress shoes or sneakers.. They have really cute flats though & theyre pretty comfortable

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment