Sunday 2 August 2015

Your Questions About Where To Buy High Heels Without Heel

Jenny asks…

how do i fix my posture the way i walk?

well my legs where un balanced because of my shoees my heels were higher than my toes so i felt my legs kind of dragging instead of walking forward so i tried to reverse that buy wrapping thick socks around the front of my foot and wore those around my house so i got used to walking on my heells with my front foot like toes like 2 -3 inches higher so my back would be straight and my legs would stay straight when i walk not bend and i would walk heal shoulder heal shoulder like solider i thought that would fix it but realized soldiers walk like that cuz of there heavy boots and not there front foot and i got used to standing straight up wearing those thick socks around my toes now when im normal without them my head like drops forward and my body curves in it feels like i have to stand straight up with my toes higher on to something my whole body feels weird like my head is bent forward and i feel llike i have to stay straight not bend when i walk or anything i tried to reverse again buy wearing my heals higher but it just makes my whole body leane forward i feel like im cursed what can i do pleeeeesae helpe

Our pick of the answers:

Shoulders back chin up and walk heal toe so the weight shifts evenly thrugh your whole foot

Donna asks…

How can I keep my clothes without seeming mean or greedy?

I always swap clothes with one of my close friends. Lately, though, it's gotten out of hand and I've realized that she's had some of my stuff for months. I'm leaving for vacation and I wanted to use that as a way to get everything back. I went to her house last night and we hung out for a while, and I managed to get a few things back. But when I asked for 3 things that I know for a FACT that she has, she lied and said she gave them back. This isn't true at all, because I saw all 3 of them at her house last time I was there. I've also caught her lending out MY stuff that she borrowed from me. I was over at another friend's house and saw a jacket I hadn't seen in months. When I asked where she got it, she said my friend 'gave' it to her! I've even noticed that she has things that I don't even lend to her. I found two of my headbands in her bathroom, a pair of my underwear (GROSS, I would never let her borrow my underwear) in a pile of laundry she had just done, and a pair of my favorite heels. I don't want to cause a huge fight and risk us not speaking anymore cause I'm afraid I'll never get the chance to get my clothes back if that happens. She also tries to guilt me into giving her my clothes, because she's so 'poor' and her parents 'won't buy her anything'. In reality, though, they rarely buy her stuff because she dropped out of high school and doesn't have a job and cusses them out all the time. When they do take her clothes shopping, they buy her hundreds and hundreds of dollars worth of designer/overpriced stuff (Chanel, Prada, Abercrombie & Fitch, etc). Meanwhile I respect my mother and do whatever she asks around the house, so she buys me reasonably priced clothes (American Eagle, Target, Forever 21, etc.) when she feels I've earned it. Then as soon as I get these new clothes that I love, my friend comes over or sees me wearing them and asks to borrow them. She's even borrowed clothes that I never even got the chance to wear! I don't know how I'm going to end this friendship or when, but I just need to get my clothes back now. Please help! Oh and I'm sorry this is an essay, I've just never been able to vent about this so it's all been pent up in my head for a while lol. Also, how do I nicely turn her down next time she asks me if she can borrow my stuff?

Our pick of the answers:

This is exactly why i don't let ANYBODY borrow my clothes. If you really value something, or really adore a piece of clothing, from now on put your foot down and don't lend them out to anybody. I think your friend(s) sees you as overly nice and they take advantage of the fact that you lend out clothes and don't do much to try and get them back. Sometimes, you have no other choice except to be a little mean. I think the best way to solve this problem is just stand up for yourself, go to these friends and tell them straight up that you need your clothes back, you know they have some things they're lying about having, and you need to demand them back. Yeah, you will probably NEED to be a little b*tchy to get the point across that you mean business. And next time someone wants to take your stuff, just tell them straight up that you're NOT letting other people borrow your clothes anymore since they take advantage of that and don't treat your possessions well. You don't need to be mean about that, just say it nicely but say it clearly and don't beat around the bush. Hopefully you solve this problem, good luck.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-where-to-buy-high-heels-without-heel-18/

No comments:

Post a Comment