Friday 14 August 2015

Your Questions About Stilettos

Maria asks…

Is it okay that I am addicted to stilettos?

I loooooove stilettos and want to wear them all the time. I'm 17, a white girl with blonde hair and blue eyes and have a good sense of fashion. My mom hates stilettos, or any shoes that have more than a three inch heel. Is it slutty to want to wear stillettos all the time?

Our pick of the answers:

There is a time and a place for everything. I love super high heels too, but they just aren't necessarily appropriate every day for all situations. Not to mention that daily wear can cause you major foot, leg, and back problems as you age. Wear your stilettos when you go out at night, not to the grocery store. Potential health risks aside, consider the image that you want to present to the world.

Laura asks…

What color should my stiletto heels be to match my black evening dress ?

I'm going to a dinner party tonight with my boyfriend and i got this beautiful black knee length pencil dress that i was planning to wear to the party. But i don't know what should the color of my heels be the match my dress ?? I was thinking of some red stilettos pumps but would red work ?? I don't what color should the heels be. Should i wear a pump or a sandal heel or which one looks best with my dress ?

Our pick of the answers:

Go with the red...you need a splash of color when you're wearing all black!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Stilettos

No comments:

Post a Comment