Friday 21 August 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes On Sale

Mary asks…

Where is a good website to find figure skates and what is the sizing differential?

need some help, i'm trying to get girls figure skates and i dont know of a good place to find them on clearance. what size do i need in womens if i wear a 8.0?

Our pick of the answers:

I would check discontinued skates because they are cheaper. Skate-buys has GAM skates on sale and also previous generation Riedells. Http://www.skate-buys.com/ I am guessing that an 8 is your shoe size. Skate brands are different so I would suggest using a sizing chart based on what brand you want. Sizing Charts: http://www.discountskatewear.com/t-sizeinformation.aspx

Lizzie asks…

What size would I be in Grade school sneakers?

I am searching for shoes online. In womens I am a 8.5-9. In mens shoes I wear a 7. What size would I wear in grade school sizes?

Our pick of the answers:

Buyer beware when it comes to buying shoes online, and I do not rec. Using PayPal. I got screwed, took 3 years for my credit. I bought 2 pair of shoes, $700 worth @ Zappos, where they have free shipping & free returns. I am a 5 1/2, so I bought a size 6. Returned them. Ordered a 5, too small. I saved $700. I went to Nordstrom's, they're having shoe sales. Found 2 shoes, both less than $300. Both were rated as 'best comfortable shoes for walking'. BTW: I wore one of the boots for 4 hours, and I didn't even do that much walking, mostly standing on the same spot . . . . And I was already limping. I took it back the following day! My son bought a pair of Nike beach sandals. They didn't come in his size, so he bought the one larger. They weren't sold in stores! He was walking around sandals too big, only because he didn't want to pay for return shipping and re-stocking fees. Shoes that are good for some, may hurt your feet. Just saying!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment