Monday 24 August 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Cheap

Helen asks…

Is there a size differance from cowboy boots to normal shoes?

I have to drees up for a school club activity, and i am being a cowgirl. I want to know if I am getting cowgirl boots what size should i get, and will they fit me good? I wear a size 8 1/2 size street shoe- Womens

Our pick of the answers:

For me my boots are usually a half size smaller then my other shoes (athletic/running shoes).Go into a store and try some on. Also I have bought a pair of cheap boots once and i got them either a half or a whole size bigger but all my name brand boots are a half size smaller then my regular shoes and same with my dad :) Even if your ordering online still go try some on and then see what fits best and also you will need to know what width you need to.

Donna asks…

Can you give me some snowboard boot options?

I have no clue where to look and for what... Here are some things I know I want: something around a flex level 2, womens shoe, narrow feet, holds down ankles well, and a traditional lacing method. What else should I look for? Can you give me some links? If it helps, I'm an intermediate level rider and usually ride either powder and terrain park. I'd also like the boots to be reasonably priced, please, nothing over $120

Our pick of the answers:

Get some 32 boots. You can find a cheap pair for close to $120 now on clearance, but your price is too low. I would say reasonably priced boots would be $130-$190. Also, what do you mean by flex level 2? Is it out of 5 or 10? Either way that is a very soft boots. I would say that 32 ultralights are about a 4/5 out of 10 and that's close, but they do retail at $280. Go to a shop and have an employee help you. Give them all these specifications and your price range. This is very helpful if you don't know what you are doing.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment