Saturday 22 August 2015

Your Questions About Heels Tumblr

Donna asks…

What are some good websites to download wrestling (desktop) wallpapers?

I know only sites like kupywrestlingwallpapers and unchained-wwe.com BQ: Are there any good Christian (as a heel WHC) desktop wallpapers out?

Our pick of the answers:

Http://wrestlingwallpapers.tumblr.com/ BQ:http://www.allwrestlingsuperstars.com/wwe/christian-wallpapers/

Laura asks…

How do I improve my back flexibility?

Hi, kristi here! I'm a conpetitive and varsity cheerleader. I've been tryin to gain back flexibility for quite some time now.. I really want to learn how to do a scorpion. My legs are pretty flexible(I have a left split, heel stretch, bow). I used to stretch my back all the time but I sort of gave up.. When I try to grab for my scorpion my back cracks and hurts . My back is weird, I went to the chriropractor a couple of times a while back and he cracked my back and said I was fine.. How do I gain back flexibility? Is it possible for my to? Lol thank you :)

Our pick of the answers:

Do a back bend and try to move your hands as close to your feet as you can. Go into your splits and try to touch the back of your head to your back leg. Http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5ke9aVra71rrk0o7o1_500.jpg Do this doorway stretch and try to touch your head to your leg! I hope I helped!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment