Wednesday 5 August 2015

Your Questions About Heels With Red Bottoms

Susan asks…

What color tux should my boyfriend wear with this color and style of dress?

I am wearing a black and white zebra print dress to homecoming, its a cute little dress with a banded bottom, and i'm going to be wearing a bright red bead necklace and bright red heels with it... what color and design tux should my date get, without breaking the bank??

Our pick of the answers:

OK, well first, red in a tux is horrible so that is a no-no. For absolute chic, go for a standard black and white tux with either a skinny tie or a bow tie. DO NOT GO FOR THE THICK TIES. They are seriously out-dated...

Donna asks…

How do I look really hot for a house party?

I'm 16, weight about 7stone, so i'm quite skinny, i'm 5'2, so quite short. I have long black hair with red highlights, bottom lip piercing and gray/green eyes. I am quite flat chested but have a nice butt and hips. I am rubbish with fashion and makeup and all that - i'm quite grunge/scene and always love looking great at a party. From what i've told you.. can you tell me what I should wear and how to do my hair and mkeup in a really good way? - i do NOT wear heels, skirts or dresses, and don't wanna wear a t-shirt. I have hot pants, jeans, denim shorts, tights, knee high socks, converse, blazers, tops with crosses, jack daniels top and stuff like that. Please help... i am so rubbish with stuff like this, i wanna look gorgeous, but different (:

Our pick of the answers:

You sound beautiful! I would say give yourself some edgy waves using either a curling iron or saltwater spray you can pick up a your local drug store. Keep makeup light with simple winged eyeliner (you don't want too much since you'll probably end up sweating it off!) goin by your style I would say wear your hot pants, converse, knee socks, cross shirt, and maybe throw on a beanie to pull it together. Hope this helped and have fun!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Heels With Red Bottoms

No comments:

Post a Comment