Thursday 27 August 2015

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes For Men

Lisa asks…

Ladies Penpal Hunt: How can I find a girl to chat with that enjoys walking on men in shoes/boots?

I would love to find a girl that I could talk with about being walked on by girls or kissing/licking there shoes/boots/sandals/etc. Why does it seem so hard? Anyone open to this?

Our pick of the answers:

I think that you should check out a foot fetish site,

Mary asks…

What sort of outfit should a man dressing as a woman for a fancy dress party wear?

Dress or top and skirt? Long or short? Dress as a particular character or just as a general woman? What accessories would be needed - shoes, wig, etc.. Any other suggestions or pictures welcome.

Our pick of the answers:

Unless it is a themed party, I would go as a general woman, not a certain character. I would ask other ladies what they are wearing. But off the top of my head, I would choose a dress - something long - maybe not floor length, but at least below the knee. Heels, of course. Open-toed or close-toed would depend on the dress. Accessories......a simple diamond bracelet is always nice. Again, depends on what the dress is like. And probably dangley earrings. I would do full make-up, obviously, especially since you're a man, but I wouldn't want it to look too heavy. Oh, and get your nails done, too. Good luck!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment