Tuesday 11 August 2015

Your Questions About Stilettos Knife

Lisa asks…

I need a good spring assisted stiletto pocket knife?

I am looking for a name brand spring assisted stiletto pocket knife. I will be using it every day, so it must be strong and durable, not some piece of crap. I would like for it to be under $100.00. (preferably made in the U.S)...any suggestions???

Our pick of the answers:

The first place I'd look is here...they have them in all price ranges and all qualities... Http://www.bladeplay.com/cat--Home--82

Mary asks…

What size knife can you carry in Illinois?

What is the largest pocket knife that I could legally carry on me in the state of Illinois? I wouldn't want to get pulled over and be told I have a concealed weapon. Thanks.

Our pick of the answers:

The law states 3 inches. Unless you have certain city ordinances, if you have any questions you should contact your local police department: - 720 ILCS 5/33A-1... A person is considered armed with a dangerous weapon... When he carries on or about his person or is otherwise armed with a category I or category II weapon. (b) A category I weapon is a [firearm or] a knife with a blade at least 3 inches in length, dagger, dirk, switchblade knife, stiletto, or any other deadly or dangerous weapon of like character.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment