Wednesday 19 August 2015

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Online

Lizzie asks…

Where can I buy the McQueen shoes from Lady Gaga's vid Bad Romance?

I want to buy the black dragon like ones. I can't find anything online. Maybe they are not released yet?

Our pick of the answers:

Theres only a hand full of those shoes available, and to buy them right now would cost more than your life.

Sandy asks…

What are some great fashion shops/ great pieces i can wear?

I'm looking for some up to the minute fashion pieces or cool clothes shops. Please include individual pieces aswell. I'm size 6-8 in ladies and I have brown hair and brown eyes. My shoe size is 7. Please include links or the name of the shop. Please only Australian shops or ebay. (Or online shops) Thanks a lot the best answer will win 10 points.

Our pick of the answers:

For ladies 30+ I recommend http://www.newport-news.com and http://www.bodyc.com. I'm pretty sure that they ship internationally. I hope that I've been of good help!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment