Monday 24 August 2015

Your Questions About Shoes For Women With Big Feet

Donna asks…

I have comparatively bigger feet size and whenever I go looking for shoes.?

I end up with something that's blunt or odd looking male shoes. I am really stressed! Can anyone help please?

Our pick of the answers:

Yes dear! Stylish shoes for big feet women are difficult to find. I faced the same problem with my daughter. But a neighbor suggested me to try out Cute Shoes For Big Feet Women at DressVenus. I suggest you the same. You will really find what you are looking for and never go searching anywhere else. View all bigger feet size:- http://www.dressvenus.com/searching/Cute-Shoes-For-Big-Feet-Women/

Betty asks…

Men, what do you think of women with big feet?

size 9 shoes are hard to find

Our pick of the answers:

Size 9 shoes are not hard to find. I'm a size 9-9.5 and I've never had a problem, in any state I've lived in, finding a pair of shoes in the right size. Also, having size 9 feet doesn't mean you have big feet. I don't feel like my feet are big. I'm 5'2 and I think my feet are perfectly fine for me. Stop worrying about something so trivial.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment