Saturday 29 August 2015

Your Questions About Heels For Less

Sandy asks…

Is there any way to make high heel shoes less noisy?

Our pick of the answers:

Well, the only thing I can think of is if you're talking about the heel itself making to much noise when it hits the ground, try setting your toe area down first. Depending on the height of the heel that may or may not work. Or, try setting you're whole foot down evenly. I bet you could find gel or some type of cover for the tip of the heel if it was like a stiletto or skinny heel, and a type of pad for the toe area that touched the ground. Just some ideas. If you're referring to the flip-flop noise some heels with less strap produce, try curling your toes a little while you walk; it seems to help me some. Just some ideas, like I said :)

Linda asks…

Do foot pads make your high heels less hurt?

I want to wear these high heels to a party and they're like 4 inches long and the last time I wore them, they hurt so badly because I was dancing and stuff and I want to wear them again and do foot pads help? Do gel pads help? They don't really hurt to begin with just after a couple hours of wearing them and dancing, they start to hurt...

Our pick of the answers:

YES!! Just make sure you get the most padding in the area where it hurts more. For example: if you get more pain in your heel, than buy the padding with the extra heel support.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Heels For Less

No comments:

Post a Comment