Wednesday 5 August 2015

Your Questions About Heels Without Heel

Donna asks…

Where can I wear heels without feeling like a freak?

I love wearing high-heels because they make me feel tall and are comfortable (sounds weird but my feet have a really high-instep). The thing is, I always feel self-concious because I feel people often think 'you are trying too hard?' when you wear them or that you are trying to appear rich or snooty. What do you think about this?

Our pick of the answers:

Maybe some guys find it attractive or just like it when they see a girl wearing high heels. But I don't find it attractive or cute when a girl wears high heels. Especially super high heels seem very ugly to me.

Linda asks…

How can I wear high heels with my bad feet and knees?

I LOOOOOVE high heels!! But i could NEVER even walk comfortably in a pair of 2 inch heels without worrying about SEVERE foot pain or one of my knees giving out on me. It just sucks! I can wear wedges MAYBE but is there anyway someone with my problems could ever in life where heels???? I can't even where flats because my feet are archless! Anyone with advice to lend would be appreciated :-)

Our pick of the answers:

They sell foot pads at most of the stores that sell shoes so just look for them it works so well and ur foot feels so nice in them. I forgot the actual name for it but it works! Ask the lady at the counter. Did i pull off the emo look well? Plz answer =) http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjhXYRU4NkWldFrwfhE4esXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100316132859AARX1hd

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment