Monday 3 August 2015

Your Questions About High Heels

Sandra asks…

How do women walk in high heels everyday?

I wear high heels only on special occasions and during summer i wear only wedges. But other women tend to wear high heels everyday and everywhere. How do they do that? My feet hurts so bad when i walk in heels just in hour.. how other women walk in high heels everyday?

Our pick of the answers:

With high heels other muscles at calves are used then with flat shoes. If this muscles are not trained they fatigue soon what causes hurting feet. If you jog never and try to jog some miles your feet will hurt too. The feet of women that walk daily a nice distance with high heels won't have any fatigue at calf muscles. Very important is also a perfect fit of the high heels, no slip at heel, a toe any that gloves toes enough space. With poor fitting shoes you have problems with flats, bigger with high heels. Also very important is a stable heel, if the heel bends to the side this will cause pain or discomfort when you walk. So you have to train for high heels and invest money for hood quality, then you won't have problems anymore.

Nancy asks…

Girls, why do you wear high heels?

When you wear high heels, are you doing it because you like it or to be attractive to guys? Or both? And how do you feel when you wear them? Also, does you boyfriend or husband like it when you do?

Our pick of the answers:

I find wearing high heels is an extremely elegant way to express myself. I'm a very petite, glamorous woman and I am very fastidious in the way I appear. I am five foot one with beautiful waist length platinum blonde hair. I watch my weight and exercise daily, maintaining weight at 93 lbs. A true beauty must diet to the extreme – I would never allow myself to weigh more than 96lbs. I've been blessed with long slim legs, extremely delicate size 4 1/2 peds, with sensual high arches, and enchantingly beautiful toes. I wear my toenalis slightly long and are always perfectly polished like I just left the salon. My delicate little peds are completely and totally pampered with thrice weekly pedicures and foot massages, .It would be absolutely unthinkable for me to be seen in public with chipped polish on my toes, or my long fingernails. I love to show off my delicate utterly pampered peds by wearing expensive, daringly bare couture high heel sandals. I prefer sandals with an extremely high and impossibly thin stiletto heel, with remarkably thin straps. I simply adore wearing an ultra feminine stiletto heel thong or mule with a single thin strap over my delicate pampered ped. My impeccably polished toes absolutely slathered in expensive gold and diamond cocktail toe rings, an extremely large,flawless two caret diamond solitaire toe ring on my fourth toe ( it is so utterly decadent, incredibly expensive, the large diamond solitaire is set ever so high and absolutely dwarfs my delicate toe. It is the perfect piece of bling to flaunt, and to prove what an utterly pampered,sophistocated diva I am.) and a heavy diamond tennis bracelet around one of my slim ankles. While gold and silver is cute, I prefer large diamonds decorating my perfectly polished toes as they are so much more exclusive, incredibly expensive, more sophisticated and so over the top sexy! When I go out for an evening comfort is NEVER a consideration when I chose my shoes; I want the most beautiful shoe possible to showcase my ultra glamorous, pampered little feet!. I absolutely love going out for an evening perfectly and elaborately made up, my long blonde hair swept into an elegant updo, an expensive, and utterly revealing cocktail dress adorning my curves, a luxurious mink shawl wrapped around my slim shoulders, my fingers and toes absolutely DRENCHED in diamond cocktail rings, Conversations absolutely stop when I ever so slowly stroll into a room precariously perched atop a pair of expensive, unimaginably tall, strappy stiletto sandals, the soft evening lights absolutely glimmering off my utterly luxe diamond toe jewelry and expensive anklets, My feet look so completely fragile and so incredibly elegant, The time spent aloft atop my indescribably delicate extremely, precarious stilettos must be savoured, I am the absolute center of attention as I ever so slowly float past precariously perched atop my breathtakingly magnificent heels. Men turn and admire me and pay extra attention to me,I never have to open doors, or pull out a chair - men sense my glamourous predicament and assist me, taking my slim arn and helping me. I find it so inceredibly romantic to be constantly assisted by gentlemen – I truly love and am so very deserving of all the wonderful attention men pay to me. Men often comment on choice of footwear and my exclusive diamond toe jewelry and anklets. Most can't believe how incredibly small, and utterly fragile my feet are, and how incredibly delicate they appear in my couture stilettos. Men often ask what size are my feet? (size 4.5) Men also comment on my over the top toe jewelry and diamond ankets, and ask questions such as are your beautiful jewels real? (Yes of course, I never wear costume jewels) How large is the solitaire? (2 carets) How much do the jewels on your feet cost? (If I'm wearing my two caret toe ring, my diamond cocktail rings and my heaviest tennis bracelet, I giggle and say as much as the most expensive lexus), Some men have even gone as far and asked (while seated) next to me if they can hold one of my feet in their hands. Slowly I will manuever one of my stiletto clad peds into his lap, the evening lights absolutely glimmering off my perfectly polished nails, literally tens of thousands of dollars of toe jewelry and anklets, my tiny foot locked by the highheel in the enpoint positon. Slowly and softly the gentleman will caress my delicate perfectly polished toes and diminutive feet (I absolutely love when a handsome man rubs my perfect feet and slim legs in public, softly and lovingly caresses it, slowly massaging each delicate digit, while straightening my over the top toe jewelry, and unbelievably expensive anklets , once a man held my tiny feet for an hour in public, discretely and lovingly massaging them- it proves to the entire world what a utterly high maintenance pampered little diva I am, and all present witnesses this loving act know that I am the most beautiful, desirable woman in the room) My foot looks incredibly tiny and utterly fragile in a mans hand, men always comment on how beautiful and how incredibly soft and ever so delicate my legs and feet look. Sincere compliments bring me true happiness.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment