Saturday 15 August 2015

Your Questions About Heels

Nancy asks…

How do I keep a dress from sticking to glittery heels?

I got a dress for prom, and I got glittery heels to go with it. The dress is floor length. The problem is that my dress is sticking to the glitter on the sides of the heels. I just need something to seal the glittery or something like that.

Our pick of the answers:

Actually, you can spray a clear coat over the glittery heels. It still may stick a little, but not as much. You can get clear coat and any automotive store.

Donna asks…

How much taller do heels actually make you?

I heard that 4 inch heels don't actually make you 4 inches taller (because of some slant or something?) How tall do heels actually make you?

Our pick of the answers:

I guess it depends on the amount of material is between your toes and the ground. The heel part of the shoe only makes you go on the balls of your feet so if you are wearing plat form shoes that have 4 inch heels and the platform is 2 inches, you'd be 2 inches taller. Does that make sense?

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-heels-20/

No comments:

Post a Comment