Sunday 23 August 2015

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes For Men

Betty asks…

Ladies do you ever dangle your high heels when you sit with your legs crossed?

Ladies do you ever dangle your heels to your toe and bounce it on and off your foot. It seems lots of women do this. If you have what happen?

Our pick of the answers:

This is something that I have done almost unconsciously for as long as I can remember. I have had men approach and offer to replace the shoe to my foot many times, It always ends up in some nice conversation.

Maria asks…

Ladies Penpal Hunt: How can I find a girl to chat with that enjoys walking on men in shoes/boots?

I would love to find a girl that I could talk with about being walked on by girls or kissing/licking there shoes/boots/sandals/etc. Why does it seem so hard? Anyone open to this?

Our pick of the answers:

It's probably hard because that has got to be the most disturbing sickest .s.h.i.t. Anybody has ever heard of

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-ladies-shoes-for-men-19/

No comments:

Post a Comment