Thursday 18 June 2015

Your Questions About Women's Shoes

Nancy asks…

How do I find size 6 shoes for adult woman?

My mom is very small and wears a woman's size 6 shoes. It is very hard to find. Are there any web sites that deals with small sized women's shoes?

Our pick of the answers:

I wear size six and most stores have my size, it's usually one of the first to go actually, lots of girls wear size 6! Like ae.com has them, and zappos.com i think google online shoe stores and see what you find!

Maria asks…

Does anyone know of a cheap website where I can order women's winter boots?

I am looking for a reasonable priced website with women's shoes, something in the $0-$59.99 dollar price range. I'm looking for women casual and snowboots not construction boots.

Our pick of the answers:

Definitely try amazon, pretty good variety.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Women's Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment