Friday 5 June 2015

Your Questions About Womens Heels Size 11

Lisa asks…

Forget WWE, TNA, etc. You're the person to start a revolution!?

Ok, so, you are a multi billionaire and you have a dream to start your own wresting company to rival WWE. You can buy any stars from any brand, have as many shows as you want, and do any style that you want. You make the names up, the belts up, the matches, etc. Everything What would you do? Would you have storylines? Would you have feuds? Would you give wrestlers gimmicks? Which wrestlers would you buy? Would you have womens wrestling?

Our pick of the answers:

Crazy question! First off, I should start with style. It's tough to describe - the in-ring style I would want would be close to Chikara, but with longer matches and a little more strong style. I'm not sure if I would go for TV right away, but it would be possible. I think storylines, feuds, and gimmicks are essential to a certain extent. But they don't have to be completely over the top either. A general rule of thumb for me would be if they're funny, let them keep up the humor. If they're not, don't force it! My favorite feuds basically end up as one guy/tag team hates another guy/tag team for very simple reasons. They proceed to "try to kill" each other. Really simple. I also want all my angles to last at least three months, except for injury. Obviously, I would stagger them so that I didn't have every feud going into a blowoff at once. I also like promos, as long as they're done well. Sometimes, I think companies run promos that are so forced because "well, we've got to do something!" If it sucks, dump it and record a new one, very simple. If it still sucks, dump it and do something else to move the feud along. I honestly hate run-ins to end matches. Sometimes they're necessary, but I'd like to make them less predictable. Gimmick matches are fun...every once in a while. I wouldn't go TNA and run them constantly, because they ruin everything. In short, the booking of storylines, feuds, and the development of gimmicks would begin by following the "keep it simple, stupid" form. I want fans who are just tuning in to understand what's going on! I would have a primary title (like a World Title), a secondary title, and tag team titles. That's it - I feel more is unnecessary. I would probably book the secondary title to be defended in gimmick matches exactly once a month. They would all be Spin the Wheel matches - and each wrestler would be allowed to put one match on the wheel. Obviously I would rig the wheel to set the stip I found the most interesting, and to rotate stips often. If this is usually the only gimmick match on a big card (like PPV size), then I don't think it's too much. I would also have a Women's division and a Women's title. I like GOOD women's wrestlers, and the division, booked well, would be awesome. Look at the TNA Women's Division (until the Taylor Wilde/Kong stuff, I thought that started a big period of weakness) to see what I mean. Here are the first 20 wrestlers/talent I will pursue, in no particular order: 1. Bryan Danielson (he's incredible, he can wrestle multiple styles, and he works well with big men despite his size) 2. CM Punk (and immediately turn him heel - heel CM Punk would be the most hated wrestler in the company probably) 3. Mike Quackenbush (I know this would never happen irl, but I'm just following directions! Quack is an incredible wrestler and a great locker room leader) 4. HBK (I think my first World Title feud would be Punk vs HBK, and it would be incredible, also I like the idea of him teaming up with Danielson at some point) 5. Chris Jericho (evil heel Jericho, like right now. I'm thinking of a stable with Punk, Jericho, and someone else...) 6. Kevin Steen (the someone else for that stable. I love Steenerico as much as the next guy but Steen himself could be a star. Eventually, he would be the one to turn on his partners) 7. Awesome Kong (enough said - bedrock of the Women's Division) 8. Edge (probably as a heel, he's just too good to let go) 9. Naomichi Marifuji (one half of a dominant tag team along with...) 10. KENTA (it's just too damn good to pass up, these guys together would be gold) 11. The Briscoes (I know I cheated, that's two guys, but I need another good tag team to start with and these guys could be good heels) 12. Tyler Black (an incredible young talent that will make his way to the top of the card sooner rather than later) 13. Paul Heyman (as both booker and on-air "GM", he's just too good to pass up) 14. RVD (a huge draw initially and a great wrestler, I need familiar guys in addition to my indy faves) 15. Takeshi Morishima (pushed correctly, he will be one of the monsters) 16. Abyss (the other monster. Don't laugh here, I think he's actually good!) 17. Christopher Daniels (probably as a heel, but he's damn good no matter what) 18. Homicide (a great wrestler who deserves a chance) 19. Samoa Joe (I could possibly even go with a CM Punk rematch!) 20. AJ Styles (he is an incredible athlete, can't turn him down) 21. (okay, I cheated) Larry Sweeney - I think he could help in the locker room and adds a wonderful comedic breath of fresh air to the promotion. I would probably make an un-official "Strut-Off" belt just for him...) That's a start, at least...

Helen asks…

Where can I buy rainboots?

Where can i find some cheap reainboots in a size 11 womens? like, under 25 dollars?

Our pick of the answers:

Check out at amazon there are really good deals going Chooka Women's VooDoo Graphics Rain Boot rubber Rubber sole Shaft measures approximately 12" from arch Heel measures approximately 1" Platform measures approximately 1/2" http://www.amazon.com/Chooka-Womens-VooDoo-Graphics-White/dp/B0018DPUGW/?tag=rtvhh-20 Also check out at ebay there are many good reatilers selling this product at good price http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574865779&toolid=10001&campid=5336440665&customid=rtvhh&mpre=http%3a%2f%2fshop.ebay.com%2fi.html%3f_nkw%3dboots%26_sacat%3d0%26_odkw%3dboots%26_osacat%3d0%26_trksid%3dp3286.c0.m270.l1313 ***

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-womens-heels-size-11-26/

No comments:

Post a Comment