Sunday 21 June 2015

Your Questions About Stilettos Knife

Betty asks…

Is a spring assisted Stiletto knife legal to own/carry in Massachusetts?

just wondering if its legal to own/carry a spring assisted stiletto knife in massachusetts and also if there is blade length restrictions

Our pick of the answers:

No

Sharon asks…

Texas State Law: Why is it illegal for me to carry one of my knives, but legal to carry the other?

Texas Legislature recently passed the State Law HB 1862 making it legal to carry automatic knives and switchblades. It takes effect on the 1st of September. With the exception of stilettos and other dagger like switchblades which are still illegal to carry. My best friend gave me his old stiletto switchblade. It's nice, in great condition, but obviously I can't carry it. On the other hand I have a 5.25" bear knife that my neighbor gave me as a gift when I earned my Eagle Scout when I was 17. Why is it that I can legally carry the bear knife on my person. But it's illegal for me to carry my stiletto? The bear knife is much more intimidating in my opinion.

Our pick of the answers:

Stiletto knives generally have a reputation that they are designed as a fast acting weapon. Fixed blades, still maintain some utility purpose and are viewed more of a tool, than something solely designed to be a weapon. But your right, both are knifes. Both equally deadly as a weapon, the stiletto just has the stigma of being considered a more dangerous weapon but no other practical use than to hurt people.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment