Wednesday 17 June 2015

Your Questions About Heels With Red Bottoms

Laura asks…

How do you match colors of your wardrobe?How do you know what accessories fit you outfit?

What colors of tops and bottoms that go together best?

Our pick of the answers:

I personally, learned how. Im in a trade school taking fashion design technology. I make clothes and have to answer questions like this every day! Matching is at least half % of my grade. If your a teenager i always sugest a light color shirt wit dark washed jeans. I just loke that look. A maroon shirt with dark washed jeans maroon flip flops and white beads. I always think of neutrals and what colors would look good with them. A light nuetral such as a light grey should go with a light color such as light purple or light pink with matching accesories (light purple or light pink)....but a dark neutral sould go with a darker color. Black with dark purple, maroon, dark blue...... Brown with shades of red....white with baby colors are cute (baby blue, light pink, light yellow..PASTEL COLORS!) i think pastel colors look great with brown as well. Prints look best with darker shades of color. I love printed black and white shirts with red shoes. (heels)

Sharon asks…

When I wear high heels my feet become red and sore, any advice?

I love wearing high heel, except if I stand in them too long my feet become sore and start to hurt.

Our pick of the answers:

Practice wearing high heels; that happens to everyone who isn't used to them. Use a gel shoe insert to pad the bottom of the shoe and help take pressure off your toes. Maybe start with a kitten heel and work your way up to high heels. Or just bite your lip and deal with the pain until you get used to it.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment