Friday 12 June 2015

Your Questions About Court Shoes

Laura asks…

How high are your comfortable heels?

What's the most comfortable pair of heels you have ever worn, what colour, what brand/designer and how high. Mine are a pair of versace 4 inch spike, they were cream court shoes.

Our pick of the answers:

My most comfortable pair of heels are 4 1/4" high. I have heels higher without a platform, but it puts a lot of stress on my calves, which is fine for a few hours but at the end of the day, my calves feel like they will explode if I had to do a lot of walking. I have worn 7" fetish heels (no platform) with no problem and they were comfortable, while I was sitting down that is =)

Donna asks…

How many pair of shoes is enough for you?

I have long boot, below the knee boot, ankle boot, open toes shoes about 10 all different colors, court shoes about 4 pairs also different colors, pump 2 pairs, sandals - 5 and I left about 15 pairs in my own country so that I don't have to bring any when I am back for holiday. My cousin sister has about 100 pairs and still buying...Are we normal?

Our pick of the answers:

I'm 13 and I own more than 25 pairs of shoes. And I always want more, so I'm guessing it's normal.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Court Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment