Tuesday 2 June 2015

Your Questions About Stilettos

Carol asks…

What are the tips to wear stiletto pump without getting tired?

Due to my working environment, I need to wear stiletto high heel 4" classic pump for long hours (mostly pointy toes and peep toes). I don't have any soarness for my heels during the day but the front part of my feet are very soar. I have tried to insert sole but it does not really help. Any tips?

Our pick of the answers:

Things to try: Get your feet out of those shoes as often as possible, even for only a minute or two. When you're sitting at a desk and your feet are hidden, slip them off for as long as possible. Wiggle your toes and flex and point your feet for 15-30 seconds when your shoes are off. Take deep breaths while doing it. See if bunion/wart pads on your toes help. Try to wear shoes that don't have such pointy toes.

Maria asks…

How much do stiletto nails cost?

I want to get acrylic stiletto nails done for back to school. I've never had stiletto nails done before but I do get manicures frequently and normal acrylic nails done semi-frequently at my local nail salon chain (Nails for You) although with acrylics I always get them done french and I never get nail art done but a french wouldn't look really pretty on stiletto nails so I was just wondering what's the price on a new full set of stiletto acrylic nails with nail art on all of them.

Our pick of the answers:

"Stiletto nails should cost you between $50 – $100 depending on the salon you go to and the type and design. Or you can try to do it yourself with stiletto nail tips."

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Stilettos

No comments:

Post a Comment