Wednesday 3 June 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 13

Lisa asks…

Who has the biggest feet on here compared to me?

im 13 im a boy im 4`10 and my shoe size is 3 mens what do you think of my height and shoe size compared to you guys. i wanted to see who had the biggest feet on here compared to me.

Our pick of the answers:

A size 3 is small... In men's I'm a 9. In womens a 10-11.

Helen asks…

What is the difference between a womens six and a juniors 6?

I was looking at shoes (Timerlands) and I was just wonderinf what is the difference between a Womens 6 and a Juniors 6? Also concerning Timberlands..are they sized like a normal shoe? I am usually a 7.5 but when i recently tried on a 6.5 it was wayy to big. Thank you for answering

Our pick of the answers:

As far as I know women shoesizes start where junior sizes end. So junior goes up to 13 or so and the next one bigger is women's size 2 or so. Maybe these sources help (this site is actualy about converting to other countries's sizes, but since Europe has no different sizing systems for children and adults you can compare US children and adult sizes with Europe and see that I may be right): Good luck!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment