Thursday 25 June 2015

Your Questions About Court Shoes

Sandra asks…

Why does my brother want me to be modest?

I am 15 and my brother is 34 and i go to an all girls school an hour from London, during the christmas holidays I stay with him in London as my parents are normally off doing something. I am going to a friends party tomorrow night, it took me an age to let him agree to let me go, I've finally twisted his arm but now he's getting funny about what I want to wear, I've got a black topshop mini dress that hits mid thigh that I want to wear with a pair of black patent court shoes but my brother wants me to wear something more modest, last time we we had this discussion I ended up getting a smack for being rude and storming off.

Our pick of the answers:

Because older brothers are naturally protective of their younger sisters, and if you go to a party dressed like that you'll be targeted by several boys there. If there's alcohol then there's a very obvious direction that things can (and very often do) go towards, and your brother doesn't want that to happen to you at your age. You're 15. Trust me, he's doing it because he loves and cares about you.

Ruth asks…

What is the value of my Travis pastrana signed DC shoes?

I have a pair of Travis Pastrana signed DC court graffik shoes that I want to sell. Could anyone tell me the value of them and or if you want to buy them :). Thanks

Our pick of the answers:

Search for the same on ebay. It will give you a rough guide price.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment