Friday 26 June 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Cheap

Laura asks…

Hello, I just bought a Forum Contract 146 2011 board and do not know what bindings to get?

I am a female, 18 yrs old, size womens 8 shoe, and size male 7 shoe. I've heard the forum recon is a good, but i can't find a size small!!

Our pick of the answers:

I would go with Drake bindings. Get the smallest ones you can find and you should be fine. I buy my gear at places that have clearance sales on gear that did not sell the previous year. They are still new and waaaaay cheaper! Those places are not hard to find!

Donna asks…

where can i find womens basketball shoes in singapore?

i need to find some basketball shoes for my games does anyone know where i can find some but they have to be for women. Or does everybody play with mens shoes?

Our pick of the answers:

Hi.how abt u try queensway? As they have many sportswear shops over there and price is normally cheaper.. Hope it helps.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment