Friday 12 June 2015

Your Questions About Stilettos

Sharon asks…

Should I get a black stiletto sandal heel or a red stiletto sandal heel if I got a black pump already?

I got a black 5.5 Inch pump that I wear a lot regularly and there were these stiletto sandals that were on sale. There are about 3 to 4.5 inches tall and they had a red and a black pair. Which one should I get ??? Attending a father's day event at church with my husband and my children.

Our pick of the answers:

Get the red ones and go naked.

Mary asks…

how long after you start using your mascara does it go BAD? how is the STILETTO mascara?

do they dry out, clump, etc? i have 2 covergirl mascaras i have had since OCTOBER that i have not been suing since then lol should i throw them out? AND how is the new Maybelline New York Stiletto mascara? thank you all!

Our pick of the answers:

Every mascara is different. For sanitary purposes you are supposed to throw out your mascaras every 3 months because you don't want to risk eye infection or anything like that, since bacteria is growing in the tube. Your mascara will eventually dry out and and clump but each is different. I recently bought lash stiletto and I LOVE IT!! The brush really seperates my lashes and lengthens them. It really doesn't volumize, but that isn't really its purpose. It smells REALLY bad though. Like I dn't ussually smell my mascaras, and I own a LOT, but when I opened this the scent was just sooo strong and overpowering. It only smells for like 3 minutes when you apply it, but if you are sensitive to smells get something different. Hope I helped.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment