Monday 8 June 2015

Your Questions About Heels Without Heel For Sale

Ruth asks…

Why some men are obsessed with high heels?

noticed that when I wear heels men look more at me... Most of them would look at my legs and then at my face but others stick to the heels... Especially when I wear 4in heels.. Like they would turn their heads when they hear the clicking sound and look at my feet until I'm out of their sight... Can someone explain that to me? Does it happens to you? And how does it make you feel?

Our pick of the answers:

I have been wearing Stiletto heels for the past seven years. I am very petite, (5' -1") and work in commercial real estate sales, as you may know is a professional, competitive, environment dominated by men. My appearance is extremely important to me and I am not afraid to show my feminine side. When I am in public, or alone with a gentleman, I am always impeccably groomed, full makeup, my long hair styled, nails freshly manicured, matching thong and bra, cute designer outfit, full jewelry and always a pair of couture heels. (I would absolutely mortified to be seen in flip flops or tennis shoes anywhere but the gym). I wear four inch heels (occasionally taller) on a regular basis and enjoy all the wonderful attention I receive from gentlemen. I'm a woman who absolutely craves the attention of men. When I enter a room, I want to be noticed and admired,.I simply MUST be the most divine, enchantingly desirable creature in the room. Whenever I spend a evening with a man, I like to wear a higher heel. To fully show off my wonderful leg and peds.. Depending on the occasion, I may wear a 5 inch or even a higher heel.. (I generally limit heels over 5 and one half inches to only my most romantic and intimate moments), I generally only wear sandals with a extremely thin heel, and very thin straps. I love all the admiring looks I receive from gentlemen when I'm preaciously perched atop a pair of 5 inch stilletto heel sandals. True, it is extremely difficult to walk in these shoes, (valet parking is a must) but men are always available to take my arm. .If I have gone out with a gentleman for a while and he truly appreciates and understands FULLY the effort and commitment I go through to make my legs and feet look beautiful, I may choose to wear a even higher heel.. When I wear heels of over five inches, I am totally dependent on my date to support me. ,because my feet are so extremely petite, and are bent almost like a ballarina's foot. I like to treat my legs and feet as fine leaded crystal stemwear, long ,thin,beautiful, yet unbelievably fragile! The gentleman must keep his arm around my slender waist at all times, so I can maintain my balance, and he must gently assist my every move. I am absolutely helpless, and my date must be attentive to my every need! I find it so romantic to be held by a man and dependant on him for my every move. I find that the heels bring us closer together as I must always be held by my date. I am very appreciative of being held and respond to my date with gentle caresses and loving kisses from my soft pouty lips. Even after 7 years of wearing stilettos, I still feel so vulnerable, and unsteady, yet enchantingly glamorous and confident of myself while wearing my heels. I would never, ever, be caught dead in public, without being properly made-up, fashionably attired, perfumed, wearing coordinating accessories, and a pair of breathtaking high heels

Linda asks…

Why do people want Cena heel?

Think about it. If Cena is on the bad guy side (something I still think is utterly stupid on so many levels), then all the other bad guys pale in comparison. The magnitude of your bigger star being bad (and he IS the biggest star by a wide margin. I like Punk and he's #2 but he's a long way away from having the star power of John Cena) is more grandiose than you can imagine. It's not that Cena will go bad and not go near the title. If you think that, you're stupid. End of story. Cena as a bad guy would be near the title more than Cena as a good guy. As a good guy and THE top guy, up and coming heels want to take out Cena regardless of whether he has the belt. You can create stories solely on that premise alone. As a heel, he won't have that. He'll be the best guy by a wide margin with jerky actions. That guy wouldn't start having an ego and only going for the title? Come on. So it's two fold and both folds provide all the people who have been clamoring for this absolutely nothing of what they want. Cena still "hogs" the main event and now moreso than ever, and all the other guys these people cheer for (other heels) now are viewed less prominently because none of them will ever match John Cena. The last point is that "bad guy Cena" would have basically nothing to do. Right now the ONLY top faces in the company are Punk, Sheamus, and Orton. Two of those guys will be on Raw with "bad" Cena conceivably so let's say Orton and Punk since Sheamus holds the WHC. After you do both feuds, then what for Cena? The next 3 over babyfaces are Santino, Ryder, and Brodus. You excited about a Santino/Cena feud? Remember how the Stone Cold turn got old quick? That's what would happen here but worse I think. Cena, because he's that much of a company guy, would embrace the bad guy role and cease to be what Stone Cold became. When Steve turned, he had a really good first couple of weeks and then he decided he wanted to be funny so that nobody would take him seriously as a bad guy and would want to cheer him again. Steve says he loved being a heel at the beginning of his career yet when given the chance to do it again, he dropped the ball. I don't think Cena would but he'd simply have nothing to do. You have a heel GM who has his guys already so there's not a story to do there, you have only a couple of top faces with no one really on the horizon to become a top face so he has limited competition, and the only saving grace MAYBE is Brock Lesnar but we've seen heel Cena vs. face Lesnar. If anything, we need to see both be faces (and Lesnar a face only because he's returning) and just let them both be awesome. There's really no scenario in which John Cena becoming a bad guy does any wonders for the company. I'd argue that doing so actually sets the company back a few years. This is a business about making money and in staying away from the cliches like "merchandise sales" and "cash cow", I'm showing how Cena being bad doesn't make the company additional money. A 6 month Cena "turn" before the thing gets old is not worth it which is why I'm still skeptical on that being the end result here. The thing is, I'm skeptical on the whole thing. If the plan is a return match in NY, that's a stupid idea. If you think Miami's crowd got on Cena, imagine what will happen in New York. And no, don't tell me that "Cena will be a heel so it won't matter". Making him one in the matchup is about the worst thing you could do in this situation. New York will shit on the situation and either cheer the crap out of Cena because my state is dumb or they'll just create a weird thing where Cena can't win or violence will happen. He'll win and we're just stupid enough to have a situation happen because of a wrestling match. Then wrestling gets condemned and the business suffers because sanctions are created to prevent "horrible travesties" like that. @Survivor Wow what a come back, ''Cena fag''. You don't got nothing more? Are you mad because you couldn't battle at all all that I write here? There is no discussion, Get out of here.

Our pick of the answers:

You gave some great reasons why Cena shouldn't turn heel. And though you implied it, you didn't actually state the number one reason Cena should not turn heel: there is nobody who can do what Cena does as effectively as Cena does it. The main reason heels get "popular" is because they have a moral pillar of strength to battle, that "superman" so many fans b*tch about. The top face of the company HAS to be stronger than the heels (not physically stronger per se, but morally and ethically; he has to be as incorruptible as possible without becoming a "too good to be true" cartoon character). If Cena weren't so strong ethically and morally, and physically, no heel would ever get over by battling him, and that includes Randy Orton, Edge, Jericho, and every other heel in the WWE since Cena rose to the top. Win lose or draw we enjoy watching the heels try to beat John Cena, and all the shenanigans they pull battling him. There are only two performers in the wrestling business who could take Cena's place as the top face in the WWE and equal (or better) what Cena does. The Rock and Sting. Nobody else is a big enough star and over enough to even attempt to fill Cena's shoes. Sting is in TNA so he's out. The Rock is the only other possibility. If he decides to make a full-time comeback, yeah, turn Cena heel and put The Rock in Cena's place as the top face. Punk couldn't do it. He's not physically large enough and has spent a lot of his career (WWE and otherwise) as a selfish prick. Sheamus isn't nearly over enough. Orton has the size and his gimmick could be "tweaked" enough but he lacks the charisma and mic skills necessary to be the top babyface. Lesnar is a monster. Period. He could never be the top babyface. Big Show is too damn big and would be seen as an unfair obstacle (to the normal-size heels). Jericho would stand a good chance of being the top babyface if Cena and Orton were not in the WWE but they are and Jericho is overshadowed by them. There IS nobody (besides The Rock) who can take Cena's place as the top babyface. Without an "incorruptible" moral pillar of strength to battle, the heels would just slaughter lesser faces and/or just try to out-screw each other. That would get old real fast. So why DO people want Cena to turn heel? He's not so "good" that he's a cartoon character (like Hulk Hogan); Cena is flawed and admits to it. He doesn't "always have the World Title". He's put over up-and-comers in the last couple of years to elevate their careers (Sheamus, Wade Barrett, Zach Ryder, etc). He spent an entire year getting The Rock back over to fans who had written The Rock off and then took the loss to make The Rock "the greatest of all-time". He put over Lesnar last night on RAW. There is nothing "wrong" with Cena or his gimmick... ...except for one thing: he's "incorruptible". Fans are used to wrestlers flip-flopping back and forth between face and heel regularly. They're used to faces who are getting booed, or getting no reactions at all, turning heel just TO get some reaction from the fans. They're so accustomed to the "frustrated face turning on somebody" that they expect it and it's never shocking anymore. But Cena refuses to break. He refuses to compromise his morals and ethics. "You can boo me or cheer me, love me or hate me, but I am who I am," he says. He's not following the rules of what the fans expect. They don't like that. They can't sway him or influence his gimmick and actions. Cena is the only performer in the WWE the fans CAN'T change. And they hate it. So they try harder TO change him. The WWE keeps Cena the top babyface for just that reason. The passion Cena generates in the fans. Whether they hate him or love him, everybody is passionate about John Cena. Case in point: at WM throughout most of the match with The Rock the fans were doing the "Cena sucks/let's go Cena!" chants. Really not a whole lot of chanting for The Rock. Even when The Rock was having those "JHC" moments and needed the fans' support they were doing the "Cena sucks/let's go Cena" chants. Not even The Rock generates the passion in the fans that Cena does. Love him or hate him, John Cena is the biggest star in the wrestling business, and WE made him the biggest star...and we keep him there.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment