Tuesday 2 June 2015

Your Questions About Heels With Spikes

Lisa asks…

thin metal spike heels?

can anyone tell me were i can get a pair of thin metal spike heels boots.maybe 5 inch

Our pick of the answers:

Http://www.thefind.com/apparel/info-metal-heels-stiletto-pump http://www.snaz75.com/hh-glitzee.html

Susan asks…

LITA Spike 5in Heels?

Alright so I'm 16, and unfortunately 4'10 and not growing anymore.. Lmao I'm happy with my height, but I absolutely love the Jefferey Campbell LITA spike heels that are 5 in. Would it suit me? I feel like it would be a little weird because I always wear things like toms and vans, nothing special. I am aware that it would take a lot of getting used to from going from flat - 5in heels. Should I go for it? I found an amazing deal on them in my size and I can return them if I need to. Is it worth it in your opinion? (:

Our pick of the answers:

Well ok I say go for it they make legs look nice but I am gonna say if u can not walk in heels especially tall one dont make yourselves look dumb cuz I know lot of girls in my school who totally did not know what they were doing in them and what so bad instead of making them look good they look dumb and they they are nice but practice I did before i try to go school n to add they are a pain if u can not walk well in them but just how they say beauty a pain and suck it up i did when i had to go up 3 floors up & down and soccer practice later in the day in taller ones and also break them in cuz they hurt less... Just tips but for real for it

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment