Thursday 4 June 2015

Your Questions About High Heels For Prom

Sharon asks…

Can I wear high heels to 8th grade prom?

So I am 165cm and i want to wear like really high heels that are like 10 cm idk. And I was wondering would I be really tall? Should I wear them or not?

Our pick of the answers:

Don't wear such high heels.looks odd

Jenny asks…

Can a woman with spina bifida wear high heels? Lumbar 5 to sacral region?

I can't wear high heels but I walk fine is it because of poor muscle tone? I have the third type of spina bifida with hydrocalus.

Our pick of the answers:

It all depends on the individual. I also have spina bifida and I can't wear heels but that's because I can't move my feet at all and wear leg braces. The reason you can't could either be the muscle tone like you said or it could be the balance issues most people with spina bifida that can walk have. I would love to wear shoes that aren't tennis shoes but I probably never will (it was a sore subject when I had to go to my senior prom in black tennis shoes and all the other girls had amazing beautiful heels on). It wouldn't hurt to talk to you doctor to see if you just need to do some leg exercises or something else to wear them or if you can't wear them at all.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment