Thursday 18 June 2015

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Online

Carol asks…

Can you actually buy vans and converse in a store or only online?

I have heard they are really super comfy (both brands, especially Vans Slip-ons) and I would absolutely LOVE to get one of each for christmas, but I dont know how that works... Online or in stores?

Our pick of the answers:

I love them too! I have both Converse and Vans slip-ons and I got them both in stores. They're really popular so you can get them in almost department store (ex. Nordstrom) or shoe store (ex. Journey's or Lady Foot Locker) But you can get them online too though. You probably have a higher chance scoring different colors online because stores usually don't carry every single color for Converses and same with Vans.

Donna asks…

Is it considered poor dress to not wear hose / stockings with a pantsuit to a job interview?

I have an interview later this week and want to know if it's OK for me to just wear my dress heels with my pantsuit --- no hose or knee high stockings. I feel more comfortable this way it being August plus the shoes fit on the loose side so I'm afraid I will stumble in them if I have to wear hose. Just wondering if this is OK to do or it I'll look underdressed. Thanks.

Our pick of the answers:

Depends on the "level" of the job and your interest in the future and how they(the boss/company) look at you. A couple things to think about here. I would suggest yes, wear some good quality ones, not cheapest and a dress or skirt for the well rounded package. There are a number of reports online showing that pantyhose are coming back in part because they clean up the legs and look better than bare. Search for post's about Kate Middleton. Wearing them in a professional manner adds to a better look. As shown by ALL the polls online the lady looks better with a skirt or dress and hose..bare legs ranked below all leg coverings listed (Pantyhose, stockings, thigh highs). There are a lot of guys out there that prefer them vs bare and yes, we know that there is some discomfort (but so is there with many other things you do to look good).

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Online

No comments:

Post a Comment