Wednesday 10 June 2015

Your Questions About High Heels Without Heel

Helen asks…

How do i walk in high heels?!?

I neeed to wear these really high heels, but im having alottt of trouble walking in them. any hints??

Our pick of the answers:

Here you go! Http://www.wikihow.com/Wear-High-Heels-without-Feeling-Pain

Susan asks…

High heels on vacations?

Next month I'm travelling to Europe with some friends. The problem is not the clothing, the problem is the footwear. I consider myself very elegant and I like to wear high heels all the time, specially if I'm going to Europe. I'm quite sure most of my friends will be using trainers at daytime, but I just can't. Do you think I shouldn't wear heels because i'm going to feel uncomfortable? (specially if I'll be walking all the time) How do people dress in Paris/London? Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

If you wear high heels all the time then changing to flats may cause you discomfort as your feet and legs will have adjusted to heel wear. If you are happy and physically comfortable walking around in heels then enjoy the elegance and attention you will get. Wearing stilettos may prevent you from going into certain places because of their policies about stilettos damaging the floor, so get some "heel protectors" (caps which fit over the heel) to reduce the risk of floor damage. Visiting places without made up paths may slow you down although I quite like the feeling of my heels sinking.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment