Monday 15 June 2015

Your Questions About Platform Heels Without Heel

Ruth asks…

What are some outfits I can wear with these 6" inch heels without looking "trashy"?

http://www.exotichighheels.com/601-money.html http://www.amazon.com/601-Lover-Platform-Sandal-Floating-Shoes/dp/B002QTHYY8/ref=pd_rhf_p_img_4 These are going to be my first pair of 6 inch heels =D

Our pick of the answers:

601 - Money, 6" heel clear mule with money in bottom; These are a clear silver colour so a pair of black skinny jeans with a glittery or sequined black/silver/white tank top with a black cardigan. 601 - Lover clear platform sandal with floating hearts and red leg wrap ribbon high heel shoes; These are a red and clear silver colour, with beautiful red straps. I'm not too sure what you would wear at the bottom to show off the straps... But otherwise maybe a pair of light grey skinny jeans with a red heart decorated top - maybe a red hair clip or something to top it off? If you really wanted to show off your straps, maybe a cute pair of dark-washed denim shorts or a cute black or grey puffy skirt?

Susan asks…

Husband Addicted to my High Heels! Can you please help?

Recently, I got 5" heels (without any extra platform), and now my boyfriend pretty much GLUES them to my feet. I'm 25 years old, and every night, when I get home from my job that involves a lot of walking and standing, my feet are killing me! But he is with me all the time and if I make one move to take them off, he looks really sad and disappointed. That is one thing that I really hate to do, make him sad. I really do love him, but is there any way to tell him to lay off in a kindly manner, or better yet, get used to my heels faster? Thanks.

Our pick of the answers:

At the end of the day, when your watching tv, say, "Oh! Feet hurt soo bad! Too, bad, I certinently like those heels, but they HURT!" he won't make you wear them after that, he wont want to hurt you!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-platform-heels-without-heel-15/

No comments:

Post a Comment