Monday 8 June 2015

Your Questions About High Heels Online Shopping

Linda asks…

im a size 14 in uk mens size shoes does any1 no where i can find a online shop which could sell me high heels?

i=they need to b sized right for me and cheap because i have not come out as a crossdresser yet only sensible stuff only please please

Our pick of the answers:

Have you tried ebay? A shoe size converter has you around a women's 16 or 17 in USA size. Http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=womens+shoes+size+16&_sacat=0&_odkw=womens+shoes+size+15&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

Nancy asks…

Do you think it's fair that my sister makes me walk around the house in her high heels everyday? (I'm a guy)

Do you think it's fair that my sister makes me walk around the house in her high heels everyday? (I'm a guy) I have to wear these exact heels: http://online-shopping.osna-auktion.de/assets/images/high-heels-bilder-gallery.jpg

Our pick of the answers:

You are a guy? With "Mary" as a Yahoo identifier? I think there is less of the "makes you" and more of the "lets you" about your situation.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment