Monday 22 June 2015

Your Questions About Heels Without Heel

Mary asks…

How often can you wear heels without injury?

There are many studies that show heels can damage your feet and back. Will it hurt you to wear them once in a while though? For example, could you wear 5 inch stilettos twice a month, for example and not get any problems?

Our pick of the answers:

I wear heels about 2-3 times per week, fortunately I don't have any problems yet, but when I get to work I usually kick my heels off under my desk, not that they are uncomfortable, but that's just me, I have always done this, I also carry a pair of flats with me just in case I have to walk a long distance. Its never a good idea to wear your heels all day you need to give your feet a break.

Sandra asks…

How to stop pain when wearing heels?

What can I do to wear heels without the awful pain on the ball of the foot, or whatever it's called. I've tried Dr. Scholls for her, but they just made it worse. What actually helps make heels more comfortable or just less painful?

Our pick of the answers:

I have the same problem...i use the dr.scholls and it helps a little...but what i discovered is wearing heels more and actually getting comfortable in the shoes minimizes the pain, it does completely go away, but i just ignore it.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment