Sunday 14 June 2015

Your Questions About High Heels High Hopes Shirt

Sharon asks…

What to wear with high heel combat boots?

Just looking for ideas. Preferably more casual outfits that I could wear to school.... I tried pairing them with grey tights, a denim skirt and an army green, fitted t shirt.... But my mother said it looked hookerish because of the skirt/heels combo. So yes, any fairly casual ideas, I'm pretty much open to anything besides dresses. Preferably casual and simple, cannot stress that enough. Thanks in advance.

Our pick of the answers:

I have sneaker wedges and high.heel hiking boots and this is what I where with them to school. I like to where tight jeans and a nice shirt. Or shorts with tall socks but longer shorts. You could literally where shoes like that with just about any jean nice shirt combo. And it can go for all seasons. Hope I helped :)

Helen asks…

Is it okay to wear heels in highschool casually?

i think heels are soooooooo cute (: i'm going to be a freshman this year and i wanted to wear them! is it okay if i just wear them casually? i would never wear a dress or shirt with heels at school D; just jeannnnsss (:

Our pick of the answers:

Hey :) That is what i do all the time too! Well.. Most of the times and a lot of people do too! Me and my friends wear high heel boots. So i think you should go for it :) Who cares what other people think because high heels are soo awesome and cute eh! :D Have fun in high school and i hope i helped <3 :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About High Heels High Hopes Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment