Saturday 6 June 2015

Your Questions About Shoes For Women

Ruth asks…

Best Running Shoes for Women?

I'm hoping someone can give me some advice on a good woman's' running shoe. I used to jog a lot but for the past several years have had different problems with my knees, as well as having an operation on my foot around 6 years ago, and to top it off, I have a very bad case of calcific tendinitis in my rotator cuff, which I don't want to aggravate, either. My dr. had told me not to jog anymore, so I spent last summer doing a lot of walking, etc., instead. I still miss jogging though, and he has told me if I really want to jog then I should do it on a track of some sort instead of just on the sidewalk. Anyway, I have a couple of pairs of sneakers, I believe that they are both Rykas; the last pair I bought I went a half size up at the suggestion of the salesperson; apparently they run a bit small. I have liked them fine until all the walking I did in them last summer, but now I'm not sure that they are the best shoe for me. Disgustingly enough I have developed some toenail fungus which I am trying very hard to get rid of; having read the different things that can cause this I learned the shoes that don't fit properly are one culprit. These shoes do seem to make me toes hurt a little, especially the little toes, yet they aren't too small, any larger and they would be too big. I'm just basically hoping someone who has joint problems like I do may be able to direct me towards a line of shoes that can be used for anything from walking/hiking, biking, and jogging, with the least amount of joint damage. Thanks in advance for any help!

Our pick of the answers:

Your mind will be blown if you get gels, you will never want another pair of any kind these are hands down the best bang for the buck GEL-Kayano 14 Running Shoe http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/... Overall Rating 4.4 out of 5 Rating Snapshot (8 reviews) 5 stars 6 4 stars 1 3 stars 0 2 stars 0 1 star 1 Comfort 4.4 out of 5 Fit/sizing 4.3 out of 5 Quality 4.6 out of 5 Value 4.3 out of 5 Performance 4.5 out of 5 these are the best on the market but pricey somewhat, well worth it http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/... Here is a 10.00 off coupon too http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/... Source(s): my baby has these and the Asics Women's GEL-Kayano 15 Running Shoe. She has shin splints, after running for 2 months she never complains from pain. She would take 800 mil of motrin 2 times a day. She stopped having to take motrin

Helen asks…

Why do women love shopping for shoes so much?

Do they have a foot fetish or something? What's with this shoe thing? Any psychological or biological reason for this preference in women?

Our pick of the answers:

Shoes are wonderful because they don't say anything about a woman's body (except that you may have big/small feet). They don't call any unwanted attention to problem areas as some clothes do, and you can often rely on them to fit consistently (unlike jeans, where two pairs of the same size can fit differently). Women like shoes because they look nice on you no matter what shape or size the rest of your body is. They also come in a wild array of colors and designs; the possibilities with mixing and matching are endless, and there's always a new design to try. Also, shoes have personality - some make you look tall and sexy, while others make you look adventurous and/or simply classic. Shoes are probably the easiest and most effective way to express ones individual fashion style. :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment