Saturday 27 June 2015

Your Questions About Heels Without Heel

Jenny asks…

How do you wear heels without overdoing it?

I'd like to wear heels with jeans more often like through day to day life. Not on just dates or special occasions. But I don't want to look to dressed up or like I'm trying hard. Any ideas on how to do this? Perhaps accessories or types of shirts or anything? Any websites? Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

If you already wear them with jeans then you probably don't look like you're trying to hard. I wouldn't think you were. Just keep it really casual like with a t-shirt and jeans if you don't want to look dressed up. I like www.wetseal.com they have a lot of cute graphic tees and accesories.

Nancy asks…

How do I stop new flats from cutting my heels without wearing socks?

New shoes always cut my heels and make them bleed. I bought little red flats to wear on Valentine's Day and I don't want my shoes to ruin my date because they're hurting me. I do not want to wear socks with flats, so what do I do? Thanks! <3

Our pick of the answers:

If you mean the ankle part where people usually get blisters, use plasters. Nude ones, if you don't want it to be obvious (Nexcare is my favourite brand. If you put them on correctly, they stay put). If you really mean your HEELS then I recommend one of those gel insert things that people sell for heels. Or some folded tissue paper works too.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment